DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kool Stop KS-TJ

Kool Stop Tire Bead Jack


Kool Stop Tire Bead Jack


Kool Stop Tire Bead JackKool StopKS-TJ is a very powerful product. Ever since I bought Kool Stop Tire Bead JackKool StopKS-TJ on the Internet. I enjoy it very much. It is the use of its durability and its shape. In addition, the products are affordable and value for money, Kool Stop Tire Bead JackKool StopKS-TJ should be. If you are looking for this type of product and what it is I highly recommend Kool Stop Tire Bead JackKool StopKS-TJ. It will not make you regret it. Because now I can recommend to people looking for a similar product to try. Kool Stop Tire Bead JackKool StopKS-TJ appears that they are very satisfied. And that it is affordable. So I would recommend Kool Stop Tire Bead JackKool StopKS-TJ.






Kool Stop Tire Bead Jack Overview


Kool-Stop Tire Levers are heavy duty and perfect for shop use or on the road.
  • Pulls a tight tire bead over a rim
Item Specifications
Unit of SaleEach
MaterialNylon



Kool Stop Tire Bead Jack Feature


  • Pulls a tight tire bead over a rim
  • Heavy duty for shop use