Continental Ultra Sport Hometrainer Clincher Bicycle Tire
I work for the money to buy , Continental Ultra Sport Hometrainer Clincher Bicycle TireContinental. It makes me happy to be able to cost-effectively. And easy use. Although , Continental Ultra Sport Hometrainer Clincher Bicycle TireContinental may be difficult. But I enjoy it very easy to be honest. Moreover, , Continental Ultra Sport Hometrainer Clincher Bicycle TireContinental is affordable to the properties and applications of , Continental Ultra Sport Hometrainer Clincher Bicycle TireContinental. I have a friend to use as they have plenty., Continental Ultra Sport Hometrainer Clincher Bicycle TireContinental
Continental Ultra Sport Hometrainer Clincher Bicycle Tire Overview
With a modern roller and the Hometrainer in the house, winter can set in when it wants to. Thanks to its special cold-running compound, the Hometrainer doesn?t experience the heat buildup of a road tyre, nor does it suffer the tread separation that the road tyre is prone to under the special loads occuarring when in cycling and braking on the roller?s revolving drums.
Continental Ultra Sport Hometrainer Clincher Bicycle Tire Feature
- Not suitable for on-road use
- The UltraSport Hometrainer is for indoor use only
- 280g
- 23-622 etro
- 110 psi